Welcome to the Steve's Marine Links' page
- Weather - This is a great weather site with a three day rolling forecast it is set up for the farmers but seems to be more accurate than most.
- Harbour Cam - This is the Tauranga Yacht & Powerboat Club's website. There is a Camera on the roof where you can view the harbour contitions and watch the yacht racing
- SUNLIVE - If you want the most up to date information and local news in Tauranga this is the site for you.
- Realtime Harbour Conditions - For the Port of Tauranga Tauranga Harbour Now Forecast. Shows you the harbour conditions at this exact moment
- Live Shipping Movements it is centred on Tauranga but just move it around
- TMIA Promotional Video - Promoting Tauranga as a Destination for Boaties
- WindGlobe - Really Cool Earth Wind Map for the whole Planet in real time.
- FlightRadar - Check out where planes are in real time.
- Crystal Harmony - Crystal Harmony Spot Tracking Page
- Windara - Spot Page
- Ron and Debbie - Spot Page
- Sunny Boy - Another Sunny Customers Spot Tracking Page
- Vodafone 60ft Trimaran - Vodafone / Simon Hull Racing website with live stats and a live camera
- Sabian - Spot Tracker -
- Roy Walmsley - Spot page
- Selena - Spot page
- Roly Bagshaw's Top Catch Adventure Page for his trip accross the pacific
- Brick Bourgeois Solo Paddle Board Mission from Tay st around Mayor Island and Back